As I am waiting for loads to finish, I hopped on the ole Blogger and read Juliette's link-up about predicting 2015. Let's see if I can do this, as I really have very little idea what the future holds.........
By the end of 2015......
- I will have traveled to Memphis, again (cheating as this is happening in 2 1/2 weeks, but I need at least one for sure).
- I will have lost at least 25 lbs..... Preferably 50, but definitely 25.
- I will have earned my Disney "Coast to Coast" Medal (running a half marathon at both Disney World and Disneyland in the same calendar year).
- I will have paid off my car.
- I will have gone on another cruise.
- I will log at least 1500 miles on my FitBit (this includes regular movement, but I want at least 500 miles to be jogging/walking/exercise related).
Things that will NOT happen in 2015....
- I will not dye my hair any weird color, no matter how much I'm told by odd friends that I should.
- I will not attempt online dating, again.
- I will not see The Hobbit or any of its relatives.
Things that I am completely unsure of about 2015.......
- Where FD and I will be..... Hopefully, there will be some solid movement in one direction or another.
- If an opportunity that presented itself in October will come to fruition. I'll find out by February.
- How much I will blog. I would like to get better at it, gain more followers, etc.... But, it may just be a little place for me to write my thoughts when I feel like it.