Friday, August 14, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Vacation Spots

I am SO excited about this edition of Kelly's Korner - Show Us Your Life! I love taking vacations and traveling.





1. Disney World

I love Disney World. Even though it's technically not a vacation, as DW is like 40 mins from my house, it's still one of my favorite places on Earth. Walking onto that property, the air feels and smells different. It's lovely.



2. New York City

I *heart* NYC. There's no place else like it. I adore how you can walk EVERYWHERE. Truly.... I hate cars. I wish I could walk everywhere in my town.

I love how you can walk down one street and it's overcrowded and booming. Then, you walk two streets over and it's a silent neighborhood.

I LOVE all the history. History is also the reason I like places like Boston and Washington DC, but there's something different about New York. It's like all these facets just melt together to create this wonderful place.

I love the entertainment and all the things there are to do.


I would love to live there for like a year or two. Just to say that I did. I wouldn't want to live there forever.... it's too cold... but just long enough to say that I have.



3. Nashville




Nashville is a place that I feel I could live in forever. There's the perfect mixture of Southern and upscale. Country and city. For some reason, it just feels like home to me.

Working in the music industry, there's something so cool about walking down the street and hearing people in the bars sing. They are truly trying to make it.





No comments: