Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happiness (BEDIM 14)

 
 
 Day 14, Tuesday: 
Ten things that make you really happy
 
 In no particular order......
 
 
My Family and Friends
 

 
I have an awesome family (above) and incredible friends. We are all nuts and I love every second of it.



All Things Disney
 
 
I really do love Disney. It just makes me happy. I'm all about child-like wonder and refusing not to believe in magic.
 
 
 
New TV
 


 
I know it seems silly, but the fact that the above three shows are starting (whoo-hoo for SYTYCD tonight!!) is what is keeping my head up about all the season finales this month.
 
I just love TV.

 
 
Concerts.... More importantly when the whole crowd sings together at a concert
 
 
Last week, we went to see Tim McGraw. At one point, the entire crowd sang the entire chorus of 'Live Like You Were Dying' while Tim just stood there and listened. That must be the coolest feeling. *I* get chills and I'm not even an artist.
 
 
 
Rainy Days When You Don't Have To Go Out
 
   



Photo Booths
 
 
They are so much fun!!!!!!
 
 
 
Cookie Cakes
  
  Cookie cakes are a serious weakness of mine. I cannot turn down a cookie cake. They make me so happy that I don't even feel bad about it.
 
 
 
 All Things Christmas
 
 
It really is the most wonderful time of the year.
 
 
 Children Laughing

Best sound ever. You can't hear a giggle and it not make you smile.



Boiled Peanuts
 
 
I know they are mostly a Southern thing, but I can eat my weight in boiled peanuts. They are truly a happy, comfort food for me.
  
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tim McGraw needs to be my husband in my next life.