Monday, September 15, 2014

Catching up....

Oops! It has been a while, hasn't it!?

What can I say.... Life has been busy! A good busy, but busy. I have so many things to share, and I am determined to catch up on my posts. However, let's do a quick catch up of "things"......

- I joined the Junior League. Never thought that would happen, but I did. So far, I REALLY enjoy it. Yes, it is another thing that will take up my time, but it isn't work related and I like that. I have already met a couple knew people, reconnected with girls I haven't seen in years, and will be able to participate in several awesome events.

- I have been a reading machine, lately. Just random free moments have been consumed by the books I have downloaded on my IPad. I basically have read the entire collection by Kate Perry. Next up? Jane Austen. 

- TG is coming to town for a few days. Yep. I have no clue if he is bringing the baby, but I do know that I am going to see him. I am really looking forward to it.

- FD is still around. Well, this summer he hasn't been around much. It has just been a crazy summer for both of us. I can count on one hand the amount of times we have seen each other in person over the past three and a half months. However, we text almost every day and talk pretty frequently. This weekend was pretty great and I am hoping/praying that it was the end of the lapses in seeing each other. Dear Lord, please.

- My sister is preggo and due with my niece in October. I cannot wait to love and spoil this nugget. She has already proven that she loves her Auntie Kecka and the feeling is mutual.

- The Mindy Project comes back tomorrow. The amount of excitement I have is fairly ridiculous.

- Work is back to busy. My slow period is the summer, but despite the weather, summer is over and we are into fall. I am praying for mental endurance and clarity to keep my head above water.

No comments: