Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye 2017....



We are looking down the barrel of the ball drop and the start of a New Year. It's so hard to believe that yet another year has come to a close.

This year has been one of the best and worst years of my life.

On December 29, 2016, my Ninny died. We had her memorial just after the first of the year. Honestly, it set the tone in a lot of ways. I went through the year trying to live a happy life (like she would want), but would randomly just be incredibly sad.



Three weeks after she passed away, my Great Aunt Martha died. Her baby sister. We held Martha's memorial service one month to the day from when Ninny died. It's just been hard, altogether.

Despite the sadness, there have been good times. Bittersweet, but still precious.

I went to Memphis for my annual trip for St Jude Seminar. It was a good weekend and I met The Property Brothers and Luke Pell from 'The Bachelorette'....




I went on an amazing trip to NYC with dear friends, where we ate in wonderful places, saw the sites, and saw HAMILTON!!!






I participated in the Glass Slipper Challenge and got my medals...



I spent a fun long weekend in DC...



Celebrated the births of dear friends' first babies...




Had the MOST FUN CONCERT experience ever at NKOTB....




Traveled to Texas to watch Florida (lose) play, see some family members, and go to Magnolia Market....







..... Survived Irma, got accepted into an awesome Leadership program where I've met awesome people, saw my cousin become a dad to four beautiful little girls, enjoyed the heck out of my niece and nephew, spent quality time with friends and family, and basically lived for as many happy moments as possible.


What am I looking forward to in 2018?

Peace

Better Health

Happiness

Enriched Friendships

Fun Experiences

More Travel


I hope the best for you, as well!

















No comments: