Again, it's been almost two months since I last blogged. In some ways, I figure it is because I'm out living life and it's good that I'm not trying to document every.single.thing. In other ways, I have memories that I would like to preserve.
Honestly, I'm not sure who actually reads, save a couple. And, they are people I generally keep in touch with via IG, Twitter, FB, and/or text.
It's been BUSY. Good busy in a lot of ways and bad busy in a few. A lot has happened since Jan 12th when I last typed out my thoughts. Just the other day, my bosses were telling me that I seemed unhappy. My reply was, "I'm not unhappy..... I'm tired and stressed." It's hard to know where to start.
So, I guess we'll go into some random blurbs....
- My niece is pretty much a perfect little angel. I don't get to see her nearly enough, but I just love her.
- I got way too invested in The Bachelor this season and am pretty pissed by this whole duel Bachelorette situation. #TeamKaitlyn......... I just can't take anymore of Britt's dramatics. That being said, I cannot wait for Bachelor In Paradise now that Ashley S has agreed to come on. We just need Michelle Money to sign on as a commentator for perfection.
- I'm a week and a half into the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and I'm feeling better than I have in months. I really just needed a hard reset. Last time I did the 24DC, I lost 7 lbs...... and, I'd already been eating decently and exercising well. This time? Well, let's say that my eating has been horrendous for months and save the two half marathons I did, I haven't exercised since the day before Thanksgiving. Cross your fingers and pray for even better results. After a full week of eating well and tracking, I'm slowly adding back in exercise. Like, Couch 2 5k, Week 1, Day 1. I just need this do-over.
- I got a phenomenal opportunity and was able to make it happen, at work. I *will* be sharing about that soon.
- My grandfather (whom I haven't seen in 15 years) passed away last week. It was a very odd feeling. My mom did go up to Alabama to the funeral. She got a lot of closure, learned a lot of things, and has gotten to know her half-siblings that she's never really known. It was just very odd. You feel like you should be sad, but really the loss happened 15 years ago.
If you're reading this, I hope all is well in your world! :)