Happy Easter, everyone!!!
I've had a lot laying on my heart lately. Stuff that I've just recently been saying out loud to close friends and am mentally trying to get ready to write/post. Eventually, I will.
But, today? Today I am grateful. I was slightly down about Easter, but today I'm just thankful. Because, Jesus paid it all. He paid the debt for our sins, He overcame death, and He invited us to live with Him forever.
So, Happy Easter, everyone :)
1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
Zumba. With the right instructor, it is so much fun and HARD work. I haven't gone to a class in a really long time, but I need to get on it.
2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?
Candy - I love Milky Ways
Sweets - A Double Doozie from Great American Cookie Company
3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
I'm really bad at remembering to go to the Post Office and I'm really bad at remembering to water plants.
4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
For personal date reminders, I will put it in my phone and a written planner.
But, I'm a Post-It Queen. Something about writing it down and putting it in a place I can see it just helps.
5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
Actually, I only have a couple pics on my phone, right now. I just cleared all the videos and pictures off my phone (using the Photo Transfer App)