I sure hope that Lauren and Mama M don't mind sharing, lol. I love their meme's (I kind of hate the word meme, btw). Anyway, here's this week's!
Lauren over at The Little Things We Do......
1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is "Sleeping Beauty" and "The Godfather"..... yeah, I know they are weirdly paired, lol. Since I've already gone over one.... I'll add "The Notebook", "Steel Magnolia", and "Dirty Dancing" to the mix.
2. My favorite movie as a child was "Sleeping Beauty" and "Big Business." I wanted three fairies to help me and I wanted to dance in a forest with my Prince, lol. When my parents got a divorce, I always got upset on the weekends that I had to go with my dad. One week, he took me to rent a movie and get my favorite chips (Sour Cream and Onion) to calm me down. It began a tradition that lasted until he got remarried. Pretty much, 5 out of 10 times, I would choose "Big Business" to go with my SCO chips, lol.
3. The best movie quote ever is from ..... would you know that my mind is completely blank, at the moment. I quote random movies all the time, but I can't think of my favorite quotes, right now, lol. The only one that comes to mind is one that I quoted today (and it's certainly not my favorite).... "Sweet Home Alabama"...... "Why do you want to marry me?" - "So that I can kiss you whenever I want." ........... and, "The truth is, I gave away my heart a long time ago. My whole heart. And, I never quite got it back."
4. My favorite actress is Julia Roberts and Reese Witherspoon. My favorite actor is George Clooney (mainly because he's hot).
5. The movie I could watch over and over is "Steel Magnolia", "Sweet Home Alabama", "The Notebook", and "Fried Green Tomatos." I love them all and never get tired of them.
6. My favorite movie genre is romantic comedy. Those are usually the ones I can watch again and again. I like drama and suspense and straight comedy, but romantic comedies are the best, imo.
7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is ..... no clue. I'll have to look to see what's playing. I saw 'The Back-up Plan" last weekend.
Now onto Mama M's 5QF from My Little Life......
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
No. I loved high school. I really, really did. I cried my entire senior year, every time there was a 'last' anything. I cried my first semester of college, because I missed high school so much.
My best friends from HS are still some of my best friends in this world. My brother is about to be a senior at the school I went to. If I'm still living here when I have kids, I'll send them to that K-12 school. I seriously enjoyed my entire experience.
That said, I wouldn't go back. I like my life now. I love the people I know and the things I'm doing. I'm cool with keeping HS a very full trunk of fond memories.
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
I'm going to go with a healthy chunk of money that would allow me to not worry about it, for the rest of my life.
I'd also wish for someone to love me as much as I love them back...... That sounds kind of lame, but it's true, lol.
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
I not-so-secretly love Little Einsteins. Seriously, it's a great children's show. I hope it is still around when I have kids.
4. What is your beverage of choice?
On a day-to-day basis.......... Water, Unsweet Tea, Starbucks Green Tea, and Vitamin Water ZERO
If I'm splurging..... Sweet Tea, White Mocha Frap from Starbucks, or Cherry Pepsi
Party drinks..... Vodka and Cranberry, Peach Rum with Cranberry and Sprite, or anything Frozen and Fruity
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I'm working hard on losing weight and looking/feeling good.
I'm also working on being more confident......... Lately, I've really been searching who I am and why I do the things I do. I want to be a better person.