Thursday, July 2, 2009

One of the six reasons I like summer.....


Panera's Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with Chicken

Seriously, I eat this salad at least once a week. I actually want to cry (though, I never have) in September when they no longer make it.

"The Guy" refers to it as "your salad." About a month ago, we went to Panera and I actually asked the guy at the counter if it was coming back, "Because, Memorial Day was Monday... so, shouldn't ya'll have it by now?" The next week, I saw it on the website. He agreed to go to Panera, so I could get my salad... only, they weren't serving until the next day. "The Guy" offered to go somewhere else and come back the next day, just so I could eat my salad. THAT is how much I love this salad.

Usually, I get the salad with an apple as a side. Um, not today.

Today, I got the salad.... with bread.... and a chocolate chip cookie. In my defense, I've been craving a cookie for a week now. Finally, it caught up with me. They always say to wait a while to see if the craving goes away. Well, it didn't. So, I ate the cookie.

Yes, I plan on going to the gym.

No comments: