Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog....

Week 7....

Sunday: 30 mins on the Elliptical and 40 on the Treadmill

Monday: Curves and a trip around the lake (3 miles)

Tuesday: 30 mins on the Elliptical and a trip around the lake

Wednesday: Nothing... I was exhausted

Thursday: 30 mins on the Elliptical and a trip around the lake

Friday: Curves

Saturday: Nothing.... unless you count the trek I took at the Rascal Flatts concert. The parking lot at the Ford Amp/Fl State Fairgrounds is ridiculous, lol.

Grade for this week: B.... Pilates and I are not friends, unfortunately. I did walk more than my goal!

Goals for this upcoming week:
  • Go to Curves at least twice
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 2 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times

No comments: