Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress

Kelly from Kelly's Korner has a new blog carnival called "Show Us Your Life" and this week's is Wedding Dresses!

Now, I am not yet married nor to have immediate plans to be. However, I certainly love weddings and dreaming about mine!

My absolute DREAM dress couldn't be posted... the images were protected. I am posting the link to it, though. At a remote once (bridal fair), I saw this dress. I actually said to the male DJ, "Please excuse me as I turn into a total girl, right now.......... I WANT that dress. Do you think I could buy it now and save it for when I actually do have someone to marry?"

He looked at me like I was insane.

That was ok, though. I spent 3 hours lusting over the dress. Then, I spent another hour online searching for the dress. I simply love it. I don't even know that it would look good on me, lol... I just love it.

Even though I couldn't post pictures of the dream dress, I did want to post something to look at. So, I'll show you my favorites from the Disney Bridal Collection. They've recently updated the site and taken off some of my other favorites, but these are the ones still up there.....



I don't know if I'd ever be able to pull this off, but I think it's gorgeous.

This one is my absolute favorite from the Disney Bridal line. I guess it's similar in style to the Casablanca dress. I just think it's so flowy and romantic.

1 comment:

Busy Momma said...

I LOVE jasmine and did you see the new dress for enchanted!?! I WANT THAT just to wear on saturdays!