Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog

Week 5.....

Sunday: HaHa... nothing

Monday: Curves

Tuesday: 30 mins on the Elliptical and 30 mins on the Treadmill (Today kicked my butt. Apparently, my body didn't appreciate my long weekend.)

Wednesday: 30 mins on the Elliptical, 30 mins on the Treadmill, and 15 mins Pilates

Thursday: Nothing.... I had a remote in Orlando (LOVE Gaylord Palms... they were amazing) and then, we got tickets to Blue Man Group at Universal (we're doing a promotion with us, so the morning shows got to go before they interviewed them).

Friday: Nothing

Saturday: Again... nothing. I worked most of the day and then went to a Rays game.

Grade: D..... yeah, not so great this week. Missed my Pilates goal by two... and my Elliptical and Walking goals by one. Just not good, lol. We'll do better next week.

Goals for this upcoming week:

  • Go to Curves at least once
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least 3 times
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times

No comments: