Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Three things you didn't know about me....

Three things you didn't know about me.....


1) I have 4 step-sisters, 1 step-brother, and 1 half-brother. Deina is 27, Megan C is 25, Brittany is 24, Brandon is 23, Megan H is 16, and Trevor is 16. Yes, I have two step-sisters named Megan, lol. Trevor and I have the same mom.... he's 9 1/2 years younger than me. Because most of my siblings are in their 20's, most people don't realize that I have all these extra steps, lol. They only know of Trevor and Megan H.


2) I have four best friends from high school with whom I'm still close. I've been in all their weddings and hopefully, one day, they'll all be in mine. Ash, Mich, Shannon, and Meg are seriously amazing people that always make me a better person when I'm around them. Along with Heidi, they are four people that I can tell anything to and know they'll still accept and love me.

Ash, Me, Shannon, and Meg at Shannon's wedding (Mich wasn't there :(.... she had just gotten a new job in Georgia and couldn't get off to come).




3) Out of the almost 10 years I've been driving, half of that time has been SANS A/C.... in Florida. My first car was a 1987 Nissan Stanza with no air. I drove it for 2 years. Then, I got my 2002 Hyundai Accent. It was wonderful..... for 5 years. Then, the A/C went out. Last week, I got it fixed. That's right. I drove around for over 2 1/2 years without A/C. Why? Well, because I'm too much of a saver. I didn't have a full time job and was working 3 part-times. I didn't want to risk spending all this money on my car without a dependable income, lol. So, last week, I got it fixed. I'm in Heaven, right now, lol.

MckLinky Blog Hop


No comments: