... and 10 minutes later ended up with this.....
YAY!!! Time for Colbie!!!!
She started with "I Won't" off her lastest album. Really great song.
See the guy on the right? Billie Jo and I decided we want he and Colbie to be together, lol. His name is Justin Young and we fell in love with him, lol.
Singing my FAVORITE song on her new album, "I Never Told You"
Singing her latest hit, "Fallin For You"
Howie Day came out to sing "Droplets" with her....
Jeni was supposed to come, but couldn't at the last minute. As I'm pretty sure that no one loves CC as much as the two of us, I actually kept a LIST of the songs she sang. I wanted to be able to give a full report of the concert and be able to discuss what we would have traded. (This paragraph and this paragraph only is why I've tagged this post with "I'm Sometimes A Dork")
- I Won't
- One Fine Wire
- Begin Again
- Realize... who hasn't related to this song at some point in their lives?
- Don't Cha.... yes, a cover of the Pussycat Dolls, lol
- Fearless.... one of my favorites
- Tied Down
- No Woman, No Cry
- I Never Told You..... my absolute favorite off of her "Breakthrough" album
- Fallin For You.... another favorite off her "Breakthrough" album
Now, here's what I personally would have loved to hear her sing that she didn't....
- Tailor Made... my absolute favorite off of her "CoCo" album
- Out of My Mind.... another favorite... LOVE this song
- The Little Things
It really was an AMAZING concert. She sounds even better in person than she does on her albums (um, super rare).
We missed Jeni, but Billie Jo and I still have a great time! Don't you love our strategic shot with the HOB sign in the background, lol?