Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weekly Workout Blog

Week 17....


I'll go ahead and grade myself. D-........ this was another insane week. The little I did was squeezed in.... there were several days that the gyms were closed by the time I was done with work. I am proud that I managed to get in what I did. But, yeah, D-.


Sunday - Nothing


Monday - 30 mins Pilates (I know, I'm shocked, too)


Tuesday - Nothing


Wednesday - Walk around the lake


Thursday - Walk around the lake


Friday - Does walking around Universal count????

Saturday - 30 mins on the Elliptical and 30 on the Treadmill



Goals for next week:
  • Go to Curves at least twice
  • 30 minutes on the Elliptical machine at least 3 times
  • Pilates at least once
  • Walk - either by lake or on treadmill at least 3 times
  • One Zumba class

No comments: