Saturday, October 24, 2009

Brad Paisley Concert (10/16/09)

Last Friday was a bit of a blur, lol. It started out with a studio visit, early in the morning, with Jimmy Wayne. He was opening for Brad that night, so he came by to say Hi. Pictures coming soon.

Then, we had a listening party at work, during lunch, which ate up most of the day.

Pretty much right after I got done with that, Billie Jo and I headed to the Ford Amp. I had to meet up with some listeners to give them their last-minute ticket wins. I personally was astounded by the amount of people tailgating in the parking lot at 5pm on a Friday, lol. Had I not been there for work, there's no way I'd be there that early.

Before the show, we had a meet and greet with Dierks Bentley.


Dierks and I




Jimmy Wayne




Dierks.....


I've seen Dierks about 3 or 4 times in concert. Each time, I was grossly underwhelmed... his sound just was always off. Not this time, however. He was awesome! My only complaint was that he didn't sing his current single, I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes.




Mr. Brad Paisley.....



Brad's concerts are always crazy fun, lol. He has all these different videos, including this sequence.....





American Saturday Night Tour....


I thought this was so pretty....



You obviously can't tell that he's singing She's Everything, but that's what he's singing. It's my favorite song of his.



Jimmy and Dierks came out to sing Alcohol with Brad for the last song....




Brad pushed Jimmy into/onto the crowd, lol.....



The Brad Meet & Greet was actually after the show. I was so exhausted, lol.


1 comment:

LWLH said...

You have the most awesome job...i'm jealous! :)