Sunday, April 18, 2010

The reason I need to continue working out......

So that I can one day wear......



 It's my new favorite wedding dress.

Before, it was this.

The two clearly have their similarities. Ironically, I don't wear belts or sashes. What makes me think I'd look good in a wedding dress that has one is beyond me. However, I'm determined that one of those dresses will be mine.

One day.

You know..... when I actually have a wedding.

The good news is that I have time.

This week's workouts..........

Monday - Curves

Tuesday - Softball game

Wednesday - Curves

Thursday - Nothing

Friday - Curves


I didn't quite meet my goals, but I did go to Curves one day more than I intended AND I did track all of my food for Mon-Fri.



Goals for this upcoming week:


  • Track ALL food, Monday-Friday

  • Curves at least twice

  • Treadmill/Walk at least twice


Bonus points if.....


  • I make it to the Y and get on an Elliptical (it's been WAY too long).

  • I make it to a Zumba class.

  • I do pilates.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those dresses! I think you would look amazing in either someday!!! :)

Gina said...

I LOVE your new favorite dress!

LWLH said...

You would look beautiful!!
Love the dress!