Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Madness

Happy Monday, Everyone!

I just saw this and wanted to share...... Scentsy is offering 40% off of their Campus Collection Warmers (while supplies last) this month. I got several of my family members their favorite team warmers for Christmas and they were an absolute hit.

No, really, they loved them. We are mainly a Gator family, so I ended up buying three of those.... Plus, one FSU and one Auburn. I had a couple guys in my family that were sad they didn't have their own.

The really cool thing is that a portion of the proceeds of the warmer goes back to the school!!




If you are interested in checking them out, you can peruse my page here!

Also, if you've ever considered selling Scentsy, I would love to talk with you. It is a great way to earn extra money! Feel free to email me with any questions!

No comments: