Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Curl up on the couch with a blanket, my jammies, a cup of hot chocolate, and a good book or movie.


2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?

I enjoy grilling out with family or friends. Usually some pool time. A baseball game. Catching a good summer movie to get out of the heat!


3. What is your favorite spring activity?

Disney World.... not too hot or crowded. Same thing with concerts. Take a lot of walks outside.


4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?

Same thing as a rainy day, if it's super cold, lol. Really, I just enjoy when it gets cold in Florida!


5. What is your favorite season and why?

Fall.... when the humidity starts to drop and there is hope of nice weather. Also, you have the holiday season and fun traditions to look forward.


6. What is the best birthday you ever had?

I had A LOT of awesome birthdays when I was young. My mom always made them special.... pool parties, parties at amusement parks, etc.

As an adult, my favorite birthday was my 25th. One of my best friend's got married that day and it was just a FUN day. Even though it was her day, I got to get my hair/makeup done, wore a really pretty dress, had all my closest friends around, ate a yummy dinner, a delicious cake, and a DJ/dancing. None of it was for me, but it was great, lol.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I loved going to Disney in the spring. Just the right temp to not sweat your tata's off in the crowds.