Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Operation 30: Week 2.2

  The week before last, I came down with a nasty sinus and respiratory infection. Not only did it inhibit me from doing any sort of physical activity that wasn't absolutely necessary, but it has set me back in the jogging department.

A month ago, I could jog for ten minutes, walk for a few minutes, and then hit up another ten minute jog. Not the greatest, but still pretty good.

Now? I'm like a 60 year old chain smoker.
 
Pre-sick, I'd decided to go back to Week 3 of the C25K mainly to slowly rebuild my muscles since I hadn't been consistent with jogging. And, the intervals are good for fat burning. However, now, I *need* to go back to rebuild my lungs. I'm huffing and puffing after 2 minutes. I should have expected this as soon as I got the infection. My voice was hoarse for a week..... which means, for me, that it's affecting my lungs.

Anywho.....

Last Week's Workouts:

Tuesday -Week 3, Day 1 C25K
Thursday morning - Week 3, Day 2 C25K

Thursday evening - Walked for 50 minutes


Grade: C - ....... Get it together, Jess.

Let's make some goals for this week......

1) Workout at least 4 times.
2) Complete Week 4 of the Couch 2 5K 

No comments: