Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two Weekends, One Post

I adore Disney. You know this... Or, if you don't and you read long enough, you will!

Last Saturday, my mom really wanted to go to EPCOT's Flower and Garden Festival. It is her favorite event each year. I basically went along for the ride, but ended up having the BEST time in the Butterfly exhibit.....





This weekend, we decided to take Lydia to see the butterflies, too :)




We also decided to check out the newly reopened Dumbo. It has always been in the middle of Fantasyland and just was relocated to the still-in-progress expansion.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Super jealous of your Disney pictures!! I would LOVE to live close. The butterfly exhibit looks awesome. Hope your having a great week! :)

LWLH said...

Awww I miss Disney terribly.
The last time me and BM were at Epcot was during the Flower and Garden Festival.