Friday, November 21, 2008

Taylor Swift CD

Taylor Swift's new CD 'Fearless' came out about a week and a half ago. I just need to take the opportunity to say how much I LOVE this CD.



I've always thought Taylor had cute songs that were relatable, even if a bit "young." This CD (while still slightly young) is much more mature. And, SOOO good. I think teenagers can not only relate to this CD, but can look up to it. As an adult, there are themes in her songs that I certainly relate to.....


Literally, I adore the first 7 on the CD. I like the others, but there are two that I'm not crazy about two of them. The first 7, though, are AMAZING.

Also, I'm a really big Colbie Caillat fan. She and Taylor co-wrote 'Breathe.' Colbie sings harmony on the track.
I could go on and on and on, but really, you just need to get the album!

No comments: