Thursday, November 4, 2010

30-Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

Day 25 - Put Your iPod on Shuffle, First 10 Songs


 
  1. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
  2. Capri - Colbie Caillat
  3. New Soul - Yael Nai'm
  4. I Want the Good Times Back - Original Broadway Cast (The Little Mermaid)
  5. Look At Me - Carrie Underwood
  6. Boondocks - Little Big Town
  7. Out of My Mind - Colbie Caillat
  8. Turning Headz - Mike Jones
  9. Seven Days - Kenny Chesney
  10. Home Is Where The Heart Is - Lady Antebellum

Notes:

#5 is one of my favorite songs on Carrie Underwood's Play On album. I was kind of sad that she didn't sing it at her concert.

#7 is one of my favorite songs. Period.

#9 is my favorite song off of Kenny's new album. In all actuality, Lee Brice wrote it and let me listen to it about 15 months ago. He forwarded the demo to our MD who then forwarded it on to me. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Carrie's new album! I must've cried about four times at her concert this year, lol.

LWLH said...

Like the list...I love Cobie Calliat.