Monday, December 19, 2011

Fun With Our Phones Monday



I have a few pictures in my phone that I thought I'd dump on this ole blog!


A coworker that likes to hunt made this chili and brought it into work. You can see from the little sign I made how I felt about it, lol.........




Every year, my church puts on this HUGE community event for Christmas. They have a walk-through with all these lights and characters and then they have a walk through Bethlehem. It's two weekends long and over 30,000 people come through each year. 

Buddy the Elf......... This guy is SPOT. ON.




Lydia loves the event. So much, in fact, that she was brought 5 out of the 6 nights just because it keeps her entertained for so long, lol. She makes personal friends with all the characters, lol.





Each year, I choreograph a scene. This year was Alvin & The Chipmunks. The Chipettes were dancers and did these cute little numbers. The last night, ALL the Chipettes on duty (they had shifts of three) got on stage with their admirers for a Grand Finale!





Gratuitous Lydia Picture.......... Heaven help my blog when I actually have kids of my OWN.




On a totally different note........ This was an actual shirt that was walking through the mall on Saturday. I *had* to take a picture because I didn't think anyone would believe me.

Yes, that is, in fact, a woman wearing it.


3 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

So I am dying to know if you tried the chili?! I have never had venison. I think if I knew I was eating it, I couldn't but if I didn't know I prob couldn't tell the difference? LOL...I linked up too!

Gina said...

I'm with Nichole. Did you eat the chili???

LWLH said...

To the girl in the sex shirt...eww ewww and ewww.