Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rascal Flatts (10/26/12)

A few weeks ago, Rascal Flatts came to town. Their shows always crack me up... I've seen them several times, so I know what to expect, etc.

It was a super fun night!

Eden's Edge was the first opener for them. We didn't see them when they performed on stage, but we did get a private show.... 






Eden's Edge and I



We got to spend time with Eli Young Band and Little Big Town, too. I did get a picture with LBT, but I haven't received it, yet :/


Rascal Flatts and I




Record rep and friend, S and I




During Eli Young Band's set, we got to watch from the wings.....






Such a cool view!




Personally, Little Big Town's performance was my favorite of the night :)












J and I.....




Billie Jo, Jenny, and I





Rascal Flatts....





No comments: