Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Musings

I'm about halfway through with Christmas shopping thanks to Scentsy.

I'm hardly ever this far into Christmas shopping on Dec 3rd. It's a miracle, really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hosting a fundraiser this month to help Heather get a wheelchair for her son B. I've been following her blog for a few years now and thought this might help.

So, if you're looking to buy some Scentsy gifts, use this link and it will also help them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were decorating for Christmas yesterday.

Well, when I say "we", I kind of mean other people. More on that later.

Anyway, we were decorating for Christmas yesterday and little Lydia walked over to my mom. She was so sweet and innocent and asked, "Bev, can we get a Christmas tree?"

Neither us nor her parents have one, yet. It just melted me. I think kids that age really do care less about the presents than the decorations/traditions. Years from now, they won't remember what you gave them, but they will remember the combined festivities of their childhood.

Later on in the night, Jeff was asking her what she wanted to do and she whispered, "I want to go get a tree."

Guess where we will be this evening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, yesterday, was decorating day.

Only I wasn't too helpful.

No, instead, I was dealing with a dreadful case of PMS. TMI, I know, but it was epic. I thought I had the flu.

And, I wanted to cry all day. In fact, I did cry several times.

Once when Lydia wanted the tree.

Another time during this cute L.L. Bean commercial....





Despite my emotional and physical state, Christmas is coming in the house....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have SO. MUCH. TO. DO.

and?

Absolutely no motivation to do it :/

Have a great Monday!

No comments: