Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social: NYE Edition

I haven't done a Sunday Social in awhile, but I'm sitting around waiting for the laundry to finish a cycle, so this seemed like a great time!

Sunday Social


1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?

NYE is my brother's bday, so we usually are doing something with him. I've gone to a couple of gatherings with friends, but normally, I don't do a ton on NYE.



2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?

Again, I know we will be having a family deal for Trev's birthday. I will probably just hang with Heidi, Mike, and the kids.



3. Name a book we should all read come January?

I'm starting 'Gone with the Wind' and hope to be able to finish that in the next month.  If you've never read 'Pride and Prejudice', read it. It's one of my all-time favorites.

Also, if you've never read the Harry Potter series, make 2013 the year to do that. I'm still amazed at the imagination of JK Rowling.



4. What are your new years resolutions?

They are really my birthday goals... I set them back in August. So far, I'm doing an "ok" job. 

This Fall, I've put on about 10 lbs (blah), so I am definitely recommitting to eating better and consistent exercise. Having my cousins here and being busy with work kind of got me off track. I know that at least 5 of the 10 will come off pretty quickly once I start exercising, again. But, I do need to lose the 10 and then work to get rid of the rest of my weight before August.

2 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I absolutely love Gone with the Wind! It's probably one of my all time favorite. And while I haven't read Pride & Prejudice, it's definitely on my list of books to read.

And just letting you know I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

LWLH said...

Have a wonderful New Years love!