Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Musings

I met a friend for lunch today at Panera.

Please imagine my utter disbelief and joy when I saw they had the Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken salad!!!

It's not even Memorial Day, people. Just so wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family has *finally* decided on vacation. The amount of time this decision has taken is ridiculous.

Anyway....... A cruise to tropical locations.

My currently flabby behind better get in gear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no motivation to do anything remotely productive today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I recently met a major "one-upper." She is a pretty nice person and tries really hard. However, I get annoyed with every conversation I have with her (she's a friend of a friend).

Anything you have done, she has done better.

Anyone you know, she knows better.

If you've visited Italy, she had dinner with the Pope.

You get what I mean.

Moral of the Story: Do not be a One-Upper.


1 comment:

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

You just reminded me I haven't eaten at a Panera in a while. Good call.
One-uppers suck. Amen.