Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's a Good Day When.....

=It's A Good Day Linkup 

I was procrastinating doing anything productive taking a break and was catching up on my reader. I ran across this little link-up, thanks to The Other Juliette, and thought it would be fun to participate!


It's a good day when......

... I don't hit snooze fifteen times.

... I get all of my working out done *before* work.

... my IPhone makes it through the day and into the evening without needing to be charged.

... I go to Disney.

... I get a good catch-up session with a friend.

... a favorite TV show is on and new.

... a random dance party breaks out at work.

... the weather is between 45 and 65 degrees.

... I am really productive at work, but not stressed.

... my family has a get-together (especially when it becomes Game Night).

... I get a massage or my nails done.

... a big storm happens after I'm already in for the day/evening.

... I eat at The Melting Pot.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Naptime Chai said...

Do I ever NOT hit my snooze button 15+ times?! Nope, but I can imagine that would make a good day - haha! Thanks for linking up :-)

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said...

I've never eaten at the Melting Pot but I heard it's amazing!
Kallie - But First, Coffee