Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Life Lately (in IPhone pics)....

One thing I love about my IPhone is being able to take decent pics at a moment's notice. One thing I hate about my IPhone is that the ease of photo-taking makes me lazy... I use my real, actual camera less and less.

Anyway, I was going through my Camera Roll and found some pics from the last month that basically tell what I've been up to......


I walked into my room and I found this.... Apparently, my brother decided that Mitt needed to watch over me as I slept, which was both creepy and funny.........




You know those "easy and quick" hair tutorials? Yeah, not so much. This was what my hair was supposed to look like and what it actually did look like after 5 tries.......



My former intern A is a doll. One of my absolute favorites. A year out of college and she has an AMAZING job, working for a very high-power politician. Like, it's a job that I'd kill to have. Anyway, she officially earned my envy when she met Fitz/The President/Tony Goldwyn. She also met Jake Ballard/Scott Foley, but neglected to get a picture. I died a little.........





My friend/coworker C held his annual Cinco De Mayo Party on May 3rd. It was full of fun, frivolity, and friends. I was coherent enough to snap a few pictures........




The group Parmalee performed in a local club back in May. A rather large group of us from the station went and we had a really great time!....





A client brought in blueberries for our morning show. FD wasn't going to be able to use his, so he gave them to me........................



In case you can't tell..... That is a full gallon, a full quart, and half a quart. I'm set on blueberries for a while!




My mom, Megan, and I went to Melting Pot, where my mom got this tasty-looking beverage.........



We also were delighted that Creme Brulee Chocolate was back!!! It is amazing.........




Last Friday, my brother had to have a procedure on his heart. He is fine now, but it was a very long day of sitting in one hospital waiting room after another. At one point, we were aghast/amused at the fact that Jerry Springer was still on the air. You really should hear five intelligent adults trying to keep the storylines straight....




To close us out....... I cannot believe that this beauty graduated from Pre-K on Monday and will be headed to Kindergarten!!!! I've said it so many times, but I will say it again.... If I'm never able to have children of my own (and I pray I will), God has blessed me with this little girl. So many moments of her life I've been able to be present and active.



1 comment:

Breanna said...

Ha ha ha i love the picture of the cardboard cutout behind your bed.We had one of Justin Bieber at work that we used to try and scare people with.