Friday, June 13, 2014

Things I Do Not Understand.........

.... crazy workout gear. One shoulder sports bras, shirts with "tiger slits" in them, crazy zig-zag ties.... I just don't get it. I'm all for looking as cute as possible while working out, but none of these seem to be conducive to actually working out.


.... people who lose shoes or articles of clothing in the middle of the road and just leave them. I'll be driving around and see a random shoe lying in the middle of the road. This morning, there was a whole pile of clothes. First off, HOW do you lose these things? Second, why in the world do just leave them there?


.... This guy....



Like, it's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I just don't understand how you get stranded in the Las Vegas airport. Surely there were people working.

And, while he is the one on all these talk shows, etc, I feel as though taking a nap would be more on the agenda than filming a music video all over the airport.

1 comment:

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I saw someone's underwear in the street the other day and wondered the same thing...