Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!



So, I first learned of 'Not Me Monday' from Emily at Living Our Own Fairytale. I have so much fun reading what she does not do every Monday! I finally got over to MckMama's blog... she's the one who hosts 'Not Me Monday.' So, thanks to both Emily and MckMama!!!


Here goes my first "Not Me!" post........



  • I did not spend last night catching up on my blog and reading other blogs, while I was working. Nope, not me!
  • I did not eat a muffin once I got off work at 5am, right before going to bed this morning.
  • I did not oversleep because I use my phone as an alarm clock and the battery went dead!
  • I most certainly did not spend the rest of the day in my pajamas! That would be lazy of me on my "day off."
  • I also did not spend the day on the couch catching up on the TV that I missed in December. 3 episodes of 'Desperate Housewives', 3 of 'Brothers and Sisters', and 2 of 'Cold Case' were not my agenda for the day. That would be just plain ludicrous!
  • I did not call the station Hotline and talk to J about 'Brothers and Sisters' and other station gossip for 30 minutes, while she was on the air!
  • I did not cross my fingers that my walking buddies would not want to walk tonight because then I would have had to get dressed. Nope.... not me, because I haven't spent the last two holiday weeks eating way too much and I didn't need the exercise!
  • I haven't waited with baited breath all day for the premiere of 'The Bachelor.' I did not completely fall for Jason last season and hope that he'd be the new Bachelor when DeAnna broke his heart.


It has been a busy day of NOT doing things!!

No comments: