Monday, May 30, 2011

Back and Relaxed! Now, delurk..........

Hola! I'm back from my little trip and am feeling oh-so-relaxed.




I mean, really? How could you NOT be relaxed?


Here's hoping I keep this feeling for more than five minutes.

I'll have to do some recaps (as well as finish recaps from the past..... er..... three months), but I don't have time, now. The next two weeks will be busy with my siblings' high school graduations and such activities.

I'll try to work on it, though.

Until then..........

I want you all to delurk.

Yeah, you.

I have 115 followers. While I'm grateful for all of you, I don't know all of you. So, tell me a little about yourself, please.

1) What's your name?
2) Age?
3) Occupation?
4) What's your favorite thing about summer?
5) Link to your blog?

To add to this, I'll add a little Q&A......

6) What's something you've been wondering about me? Anything at all?

7 comments:

LWLH said...

Glad you had fun on your trip...I would be relaxed do if I got to look at that scenery.

Janna said...

Glad you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Name: Janna
Age: Old enough :)
Occupation: Catering
Summer: FLIP FLOPS!
happinessisajourneyforjanna dot blogspot dot com

Wondering About you...hmm...interesting question...where do you see yourself in 5 years :)

Have a great week!

Janna said...

another question...do you tweet?

Sonya said...

What's your name? Sonya
Age? early 30's
Occupation? Teacher
What's your favorite thing about summer? Summer vacation and dresses!
Link to your blog? adayinthelifesonya at blogspot dot com

Unknown said...

I thnk I've commented before, but hi, my name's Haley :) I'm 23 and work at an auto repair shop/have my own business selling hemp jewelry & hula hoops. My favorite thing about summer is EVERYTHING.

www.wideeyedsmilin.blogspot.com

& wow, what a view! :)
XoXo

Anonymous said...

How jealous am I of your vacay?

Answer: VERY VERY VERY.

Erin said...

1) What's your name? Erin
2) Age? 27
3) Occupation? Elementary School Teacher
4) What's your favorite thing about summer? Summer barbecues after work & cute summer dresses.
5) Link to your blog? catchingupwitherin.blogspot.com
6) What is the best/worst part of your job?