Friday, June 29, 2012

Words of Wisdom with H&J

A little background on this latest one.....

Every time that I meet a new guy for coffee off of M*tch*com, I give Heidi a report. As I say below, the last guy was super quiet.

Our family does not do quiet. At all, lol. Heidi's husband is one of the loudest people I know. We are outright obnoxious when we're all together. As in, one time a family at a table next to us moved to another part of the restaurant because they didn't appreciate our blaring rendition of "Gangsta's Paradise."

Every guy I've ever been attracted to has been more outgoing than me. And, it has always been assumed that when I get married, Mike will finally have someone to even up the "Heidi and Jess are nuts and always against me" score.

Here was her thoughts on the last one...........


1 comment:

LWLH said...

Big Man is pretty quiet but oh Lord when he starts warming up to you....you can't shut him up.