Thursday, July 5, 2012

Devotional?

Hey there, friends.

At the beginning of the year, I wanted to try to read the Bible in a year.

I'm seriously failing in this mission. It's extremely sad.

I spent 13 years taking Bible classes, 5 days a week. I've been a regular church attender my entire life. So, the Bible and its teachings aren't foreign to me. However, sitting down and reading it every day is proving to be a challenge.

So, I'm looking to change tactics. I want a good devotional. For a long time, I steered clear simply because it *did* remind me so much of all those Bible classes. Now, it seems like that is exactly what is needed.

All that being said........

What are your suggestions? Has there been a devotional plan that held a particular impact?

I do have YouVersion on my phone, so if there are any on there that you'd suggest, that's another angle.

Thanks, in advance :)

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I personally love the YouVersion!

I also subscribe to Proverbs 31 Ministries. I love getting their emails daily! It always seems to hit home for me :)