Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Social: TV Favorites

Sunday Social


1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
Hands down - Full House. I watched every episode at least half a dozen times. I had the books, the board game (still do, in fact.... my BIL was just commenting on it the other day), the dolls (yep, they had dolls). I LOVED that show. I even wrote an episode and sent it to the writers, in hopes that they would cast me as a Tanner cousin, lol. 


I also loved everything TGIF. And, All My Children..... my mom and I watched AMC together.


2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Oy vey, do I like too much TV..... like, way too much. HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, General Hospital, The Mentalist, The Good Wife, The Mindy Project, etc, etc, etc.

However, I have two shows that I cannot miss, ever. Even though I DVR everything, the two shows I have to see live are Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. Love them....





3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Survivor. No way, no how.





4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
I would *die* to be on Big Brother. In fact, it's a family "joke" (joke in quotes because we're half-kidding and half-hopeful that it would happen) that my brother and I go into the house together, but don't let anyone know. We want to become the first "team" ever to make it to the end without anyone knowing that we're related. We even have it figured out which family members we will each claim and have plans to fake pictures for HOH wins. We may be a little crazy, but at least we're prepared should it ever happen, lol.

Then, once we win, the next obvious step would be The Amazing Race.




Clearly, we're not a family of dreamers or anything.



5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I feel like I most relate to Jess on New Girl and Mindy on The Mindy Project. There are very specific characteristics from both that I'll watch and think, "Oh crap.... That's me."

 


6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Ohhhhhhhhhh...... Jackson on Grey's Anatomy, Patrick on General Hospital, Damon on Vampire Diaries, Wade on Hart of Dixie, Carey on The Good Wife..... Isn't that ridiculous?

No comments: