I just got back from Memphis for the Country Cares for St Jude Radio Training Seminar. This is my third year attending and each year, I learn more and am even more astounded by that place. Stay tuned for a full recap.
Keely over at Mann Land5 hosts a Sunday "Getting to Know You" post and I like to join in on the fun! She is also using this post as a way to help Haiti, so even more reason to head over and play along.
1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Kind of.... I have highlights, but the actual color is mine.
2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
Yes, as quietly as possible.
3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
My vision of a perfect body, lol. I think it's actually harder to workout and lose weight than it is to work for my paycheck (which is way less that a mil, lol).
4. Favorite magazine?
I like People and soap opera magazines, lol.
5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
Not lacey, but not exactly plain. I like cute and fun patterns.
6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
I would have to walk into there before I could walk out of there, but that's not the question. Probably sexy.... if I'm going to spend that much money, then I want to make it work for me, lol.
7. Do you fake and bake?
I have before (the summer of 2008), but that was a 3 month thing, lol. I got slightly addicted to it and having color. Then, I decided to stop.
8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Arms and chest. And, hands. I love it when a man has really manly hands and make mine seem small, in comparison.