Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekly Workout Blog

Week 32...

Monday (the 11th) - Curves

Tuesday (the 12th) - Curves

Friday (the 15th) - 45 mins on the Elliptical

..... Ok, not so great, but I am SUPER proud of the Friday workout. It was at the hotel, while we had a break at the seminar. People, I don't workout while I'm travelling. So, for me to actually find the hotel gym was impressive. The other days didn't have long enough breaks for me to get away, again.



Week 33....

Tuesday (the 19th) - Curves

Thursday (the 21st) - Curves

Saturday (the 23rd) - 45 mins walking and 20 mins Pilates

.... Again, not so great, but ok.



Goals for this week:

*** I'm going to preface this with something..... my friends and I want to start P90X this week. However, as they aren't my DVDs and it's not my house, I'm not so sure that we will actually do it. So, if we do, these goals are null and void. If we don't, then I'm holding myself to it.****
  • Curves at least twice
  • 30 mins on the Elliptical at least twice
  • 30 mins Walking at least twice

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'll be interested to see what you think of the p90x. I tried it for a couple of weeks and didn't like it. Don't get me wrong...it was a great workout, but I thought the people and the music were annoying. I am so picky about workouts though...anything besides a class is a big fat fail for me. I hope you have better luck.