Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Workout Confessions and Sunday Stealing


Weekly Workout Blog - Week 87


Monday - Curves

Tuesday - Nothing

Wednesday - Zumba

Thursday - Nada

Friday - Nada
Saturday - Zumba

Sunday - Nope

This week was horrible. I didn't track half of Thursday, Friday, and none of Saturday. Only one day of Curves and two Zumba classes. This week was. not. good.


Here are my goals for Week 88...........

  • Track ALL food.
  • Attend Zumba at least once.
  • Curves at least three times.
  • C25K - Week 1 (who am I kidding..... I need to start from the beginning)
The next two weeks are going to be tricky. My cousin Heidi and her family are coming to visit (YAY!!!!!) and we have Radiothon at the end of the month. So, I'm going to try really hard to do well this week, because I know the next week is pretty much a wash, lol.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?

Enchiladas

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?

I procrastinated. I was a "wait until 10pm to start a paper" type. I think I just work well under pressure.

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?

Pottery Barn

However, my wallet prefers Bed, Bath, and Beyond or Target, lol.

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?

Nope. Not at all.

In fact, I brought my lunch to school every day. When I started Kindergarten, I ate hot lunch for about two weeks. Then, I got a cold fish stick and vowed never to eat it again.

In the following 13 years, I probably ate school lunch a dozen times (if that..... seriously). Mainly just when they were having holiday meal or the occasional pizza for $1.

5. Is religion a crutch?

No. I think it can be an excuse for sinful people to do bad things.... all in the name of their religion. But, sinful people can just as easily do bad things just because they want to.

I am a religious person, but moreso, I am a faithful person.

6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?

Football.......... one of our hometown teams is HUGE in football. They've been ranked nationally.

For my school, our big sport was soccer. We were legends in soccer.

7. Do you consider yourself rich?

I don't. However, based on our sermon today, any of us that lives in the US and makes more than $2 a day should consider themselves rich.

8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire

You better pray that your life doesn't depend on me changing your tire. CPR or HM, I can probably handle. Tire.... not a chance.

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

I like all of them, but I'll pick C. I've had less experience with the Waltz than the other three.

10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?

Probably telling someone about a death.

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.

Hmmmmmm.......

12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?

I don't know, lol.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

My work is offering Zumba....how is it?