So, I just realized that I haven't posted in a week. I don't know why. I have a couple posts to write about various things. However, I guess I was busier and more stressed than I thought, because I just didn't write a darned thing.
Weekly Workout Blog - Week 86
Monday - Curves
Tuesday - Nothing
Wednesday - Curves and Zumba
Thursday - Nada
Friday - Curves
Saturday - Zumba
Sunday - Nada..... unless you count walking around baywalk St Petersburg with my awesome blogger buddies Marianne and Jenna. No? I don't count it, either, but it was super fun!! (Post to come!!)
Eh..... not the best week. I have tracked all my food and DID workout four times. Just didn't quite get around to the Elliptical or C25K.
Here are my goals for Week 87...........
- Track ALL food.
- Attend Zumba at least once.
- Curves at least three times.
- Repeat C25K - Week 3 (for real, this time)
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Grey's Anatomy still gets me. Big Bang Theory is also a favorite.
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE?
I try to be polite, but distant.
I'm often accused of being "too nice" or "fake." Here's the thing........ while I do like some people better than others, if I'm talking to you then there is something about you that I at least relate to.
There are a handful of people throughout my life that I've actually truly disliked. And, I find it really difficult to be nice to them. Because being nice feels fake when I just don't like them. So, I try to remain as polite as possible while not engaging with them.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla....... you can just do so much with a good scoop of vanilla ice cream.
I also love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS?
I truly don't care........... however, at this point in the game, it looks like it will be the Packers.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Watching the Super Bowl commercials. I'm also looking forward to the Halftime Show.
Then, I will watch Glee.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE?
I'm still trying to figure out where I want to live during adulthood. Don't rush me.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
If they so choose.........
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Super Bowl commentary. And, Lydia walking around going, "Sooooo cute!!" over her newly fixed hair.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Tea at lunch. I should probably drink something.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Eyes and smile/teeth
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Sleep..... read..... watch TV..... go to the movies........ go to Disney..... hang out with my friends/family
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
I don't understand this. I don't love to hate anything. If I hate it, I hate it. Like mice.
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Starbursts........ Airheads......... Milky Way..... Butterfingers
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
I sure have...... I'm blessed to have several.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
87. SHOE SIZE?
9/9.5/10...... Depends on the shoe.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Chick-Fil-A........ Chipotle......... Five Guys
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Melting Pot......... Outback........ Carrabbas
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I like non-raw rolls.
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Just the commercials, in between the game.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas and my birthday :)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Couldn't to save my life......
94. POLITICAL PARTY?
I'm a Republican.
Does that really surprise anyone?
Once, my friend assumed that I was voting Democrat. My other friend was shocked that ANYONE would assume that........."Um, anyone that has met you for more than five seconds should know you are Republican. You are pretty much the definition."
Another friend....... who is Democrat... decided to assume, based on my political leanings, how I feel about certain things. He was very quickly corrected.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
I like them both :)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
The bridesmaid dress that I'll be wearing in my friend's wedding in June.
I *have* to lose at least 5-10 lbs. The dress size I ordered is a little snug in the waist....... it fits, but I won't be comfortable all day. However, the size up was way too loose.
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE?
Um, what is a house spouse?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
See the above