Weekly Workout Blog - Week 85
Monday - Curves, Elliptical for 15 mins, C25K Week 3 Day 1
Tuesday - Nothing, but it wasn't my fault. I went to Curves, but they were closed because of tornado warnings. I totally would have worked out.
Wednesday - Curves
Thursday - Curves, Elliptical for 15 mins, C25K W3D2
Friday - Curves
Saturday - Zumba..... I attempted to do W3D3, but after about 2 mins my legs said "NO." Zumba kicked my butt.
Sunday - Nada
I did pretty well! I missed a day of C25K, but I'm not too upset about it. I tracked all of my food. Even the mass of bad stuff I ate yesterday at a BBQ competition....... which may or may not have included Fried Oreos. Allegedly.
Here are my goals for Week 86...........
- Track ALL food.
- Attend Zumba at least once.
- Curves at least three times.
- Repeat C25K - Week 3
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?
Yep......... Honduras, Canada, and Mexico
Overeating....... Insecurity...... Too Critical
37. FIRST JOB?
Besides babysitting, I taught dance.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Once. In the 6th grade.
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?
Hmmmmm............ I think everyone has several someones with whom they share a great connection. It doesn't even have to be a romantic connection, just where you "get" each other.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?
Catching up on recorded programs. Do you know that I went 48 hours without being on the computer? Actually a little more than that......... unintentionally, I stayed off the computer since I left work on Friday.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My eyes and my hair.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
No clue, but I have 7 months to figure it out.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)
I'd like at least two...... a boy and a girl. Crawford and Miley.
Just for the record, I've wanted to name my little girl Miley well before anyone had heard of Hannah Montana.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My two middle names......... after my great-grandmother and a character on my mom's favorite TV show.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
Smoking/chewing...... Gross teeth...... Being rude to kids.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
All my best friends were there :)
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Head and Shoulders........ and, apparently, the formula mixes well with my hair. I'm constantly being told that my hair smells good, lol.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. It's pretty textbook.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey or chicken
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
Not overly so, but I do get twinges every now and then.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so!
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
No. I think that, regardless of what they say, one of the people feels more and will eventually want more.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes. They shouldn't, but we all know that they do. Sadly, we live in a world where appearances do matter.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I talk to a friend..... I blog.....
58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?
Um, lose 58.
59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?
To live as God wants me to live. I'm really, really trying to work on this.
Hopefully, that will include being a wife and mother, some day.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My Cabbage Patch doll, Kimberly.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
I don't know...... somewhere around 100.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
NO. Barney was a little after my time. However, between my mom's daycare and my little brother, I got my fair share of that stupid purple dinosaur.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I do, but most people don't pick up on it, lol.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Mac and Cheese........ not that nasty Kraft stuff, though.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
A ring on both our fingers.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Jess, JB, J..... among others.
67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?