Thursday, January 20, 2011

Because I trust Kelly more than EHarmony.....

*** Edited for the June Version ***

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is doing her "Show Us Your Life - Singles Version" again. She did this last summer and again back in the beginning of the year and SEVEN couples have resulted.

So.............................



I'm Jess. Nice to meet you!

Quick stats:
  • 27
  • Born and raised in Central Florida
  • Promotions Director
  • Single, never married


Things you should know:
  • I love Jesus. I've always been raised in the church and went to a private, Christian school for 13 years. While I've been a Christian since a small child, I've grown more in my faith in the past year than ever before. If you ever want to chat about the ways I've grown or what I believe, let me know!
  • I *heart* Disney. As a native Central Floridian, I am well-versed in theme parks and I fully fall on the Disney side of things.
  • I love my family and my friends. I've been blessed with some great people in my life who keep me grounded and love me for me!!!
  • I'm known for being sweet and mild.......... and for being Miss Mary Sunshine. That can be true, but I also can be feisty, with a love of well-placed sarcasm.
  • Children are a passion of mine. I eventually want a small herd of my own :)


What I'm looking for:
  • A Christian man.
  • A guy with a great sense of humor.
  • A guy who loves children and wants to be a father, someday.
  • Southern gentleman............. or, is at least willing to travel below the Mason-Dixon line so I can visit home :)
  • Someone who isn't too serious.......... I love life, but can sometimes be too serious. I need someone that lightens me up, a little, lol.
  • And, just because this has come up, recently........... smokers and chewers need not apply, lol.

If you're interested or know someone who you think would be, feel free to leave a comment or email me!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Check out my friend Brian in GA!

http://forttaylor.blogspot.com/2011/01/prince-charming-has-arrived-brian-ga.html

Anonymous said...

Ahh Jess
You are awesome! My son, Gavin(totally fit your description)he's all of those things and more. Only one problem, he's just 21 and a junior in college! :(
Also, he's away for the summer in Wisconsin working as a camp counselor at Greenlake Bapt Camp.
Praying you find Mr Perfect for you soon!