Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bringing back the WWB and Sunday Stealing

The last time I did a Weekly Workout Blog was right after Thanksgiving. Go me, lol.

The good news is the from Week 77 through Week 84, I did workout. With the exception of the week before last (the week I went to St Jude), I worked out every week. Sometimes, it was just once. Other weeks, it was 5 or 6 times. The only reason I didn't go to the gym the one week was because I was like death warmed over.

This week, however, is a new week. I'm going back with gusto. My high school reunion and a wedding I'm in are in June, so I want to really do some "damage" (in a good way) until then.

Here are my goals for Week 85...........
  • Track ALL food.
  • Attend Zumba at least once.
  • Curves at least three times.
  • C25K - Week 3 (that's right........ I'm going back to Week 3 and starting from there)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?

I have a huge scar across my stomach. When I was born, my intestines were wrapped around a bunch of organs and tied in knots. Obviously, that had to be corrected, so I underwent surgery when I was 9 days old. It's an ugly scar, but it's the only reason I'm alive, so I deal with it.

Honestly, I can't even imagine what my stomach would look like without it, lol.



2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM

Nothing. For some reason, I've always preferred blank walls in my bedroom.



3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?

Apparently, I mumble in my sleep. Nothing coherent, just soft nonsense.



4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

Mainly Country and Top 40.



5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?

I think like 2-something in the morning.



6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

A nap.



7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?

Having my best friends live near me and seeing them everyday.



8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?

My pictures and my cross necklace that has Mike's ashes in it.



9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?

5'7"



10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?

I don't know if it's necessarily claustrophobia, but there are times when I get antsy in crowds. Sometimes, it doesn't bother me. However, if I don't know where I'm going or if I'm just standing still, I don't want a ton of people around me. I want air and room.



11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?

Depends on the situation.



12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

One of the parents of a St. Jude patient. She had the whole room crying.



13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?

My loved ones getting hurt.

Not reaching my full potential.

Not getting to be a wife and mother.



14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?

I tend to be attracted to brown(ish) hair and blue/green eyes. It's not a hardfast rule, but it is my trend.



15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?

I want to be proposed to.



16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?

Coffee in the morning, just as a habit.

If I'm desperate for a little push, I'll drink a 5-Hour Energy.



17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?

Sausage



18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Nothing. I ate way too much at lunch.



19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?

Blue



20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?

Cracker, yes. Actual fish, no.



21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?

Um.............. I don't know that this was the FIRST one, but when my brother was in 1st grade, they made teddy bears. The 1st Grade Teddy Bear Tea Party was always a tradition at our school. I was in 11th grade at the school (we went to a K-12th school) and got to attend. When I got there, I found out that he had made his bear for me!! I cried, it was so sweet.

Also, in Kindergarten, he gave me a kangeroo Beanie Baby, for Christmas. Again, we went to the same school, so I saw him pretty often throughout the week (if not every day). I made sure he got to his classroom, etc. Well, the kangeroo had a baby in its pouch and he said it was the two of us. Me looking out for him, at school.

I cried then, too.



22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?

Not really.

For the first time in a looooonnnngggg time, I'm not pining after anyone. I'm not doing the typical girl thing where I go out of my way to see someone or making up excuses to talk to someone or any other girl move.

Now, if some things happen like are being planned (not my plans, someone else's), that could change in an instant, lol. But, I'm not hoping for it. I just probably would like it if it happened, lol.



23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?

Nope. Not even close.



24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?

As of now......... Old Navy. Cute, comfortable, and cheap.



25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?

George Clooney is always my favorite.



26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?

Nope



27. WHAT KIND IS IT?

Not applicable.



28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

I don't think you can help it. If I knew a person wasn't going to be around long, I'd probably keep my distance and try to protect my heart. That's not to say it would work, though.

I will say this.......... when I heard TG was leaving, that's when I finally admitted to myself realized that I was in love with him.



30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED?

14



31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?

I prefer brunettes.



32. FAVORITE QUOTE?

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined." - Henry David Thoreau



33. FAVORITE PLACE?

Home



No comments: