Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Accomplishment

Hi, friends!!!

I have missed you!!

The past 5-6 days have been some of the most intense and rewarding days of my career. The high (and utter exhaustion) I'm feeling right now is akin to Radiothon.

This is one of those times that I can't be really specific, but wish I could. Let's just say that a project that began with a meeting on August 19th has been completed. It took three months of preparation, countless hours of crossing t's and dotting i's, and five days of complete stress, but it's done.

I've made friends with some of the greatest people (and listeners) you could imagine.

No joke, my event ended with ME (yes, me) receiving a standing ovation. I'm still stunned and humbled.

Now? I sleep.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Great job Jess, that is awesome!!