Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

1) HOW is it November?!?!?!?! How?

2) I'm going to Disney this weekend. It's a good thing, too, since it will be my one and only chance to hit up the Food and Wine Fest :(

3) I *heart* November Sweeps. However, I'm so far behind in my TV watching that I probably will watch November Sweeps during January.

4) Speaking of TV. There are a few new shows that I'm loving right now.........







5) My Ornament Exchange entry ends tomorrow. Join, people!

6) From Saturday, 11/12 through Friday, 11/18, I am scheduled to work 70 hours. I just needed to put that in writing.

7) I've achieved a couple of work goals that I set for myself when I landed the job. For that, I'm super proud of myself.

8) My mom rocks. She's volunteering her time to help me at work, just because she knows how overwhelmed I am.

9) This was Youth Group on Sunday.........


3 comments:

Café Moka said...

Love those TV shows!

www.ilovecafemoka.blogspot.com

LWLH said...

Love the 2 Broke Girls and New Girl, def. way funnier than I expected. :)

Brittany Ann said...

I am loving Revenge too! I didn't think I would, but I'm a huge fan!