Happy Black Friday!!!! You can join in over at The Little Things We Do!
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of a total tradition! And, if you're waiting until dawn, you're too late. I will say this I MUCH preferred this year.... all my typical stores opened up at 10pm or 12am. I was in bed and asleep by 2:30am. I more a night owl and early bird, so it worked perfectly. Then, later in the day, I got up and went to a few secondary stores.
2. If I were to go shopping today I would have a plan. Make that, I *did* have a plan. My friend and I were on a mission and we accomplished it in record time, lol. Any further shopping that may occur today or this weekend will be brainstorming.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was the turkey, the mac and cheese, and the Apple Sage Sausage stuffing.
4. Something I've been learning lately is it's sometimes better to be candid. Lately, I've had zero patience and have been speaking my mind more often. Respectfully, but firmly. It's sometimes stressful for me to be that way, but I seem to get more accomplished.
5. I cannot start my day without making my bed and taking a shower.
6. My nighttime attire consists of a sports bra (yep), a tshirt, and pajama pants/shorts.
7. I am looking forward to really gearing up for Christmas. It *is* the most wonderful time of the year!! :)