1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No. I've done the whole "breathe on it and rub it to get it to work."
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
"The Guy" is 7 years older than me. "Fun Distraction" is 16 years older.
Apparently, I am attracted to older men who don't like to commit. Alas, my longstanding celebrity crush on George Clooney.
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes and no. I've never been in a wreck with another car on the road.
However, one time I got into my car and it started rolling down our rather steep driveway. The emergency brake didn't work and I ended up in our neighbor's front porch.
4. Were you popular in high school?
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
6. Are looks important?
They shouldn't be, but if everyone is honest, then yes. They do matter, to some degree.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes :) I have several dear, dear friends that I've known most of my life.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
In my earlier plans, I'd be married by now. But, you know the saying, "We plan. God laughs."
So, I'd like to be on my way to married by 30/31.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Haven't we all?
11. Are you a good tipper?
I usually tip 20%.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
For cut/style, around $40-$50. When I get highlights (every 6 months), it runs around $90-$110.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
14. Have you ever peed in public?
In a public restroom, yes. Just peeing? No.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have no idea.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Yes, I would. They'd still love me.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
I hate the thought of this question. To answer, it would be Thanksgiving dinner.
18. Beatles or Stones?
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I refuse to answer that.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Occasionally, a glass of wine.
21. Do you have any phobias?
Yes, swinging bridges. And, rats.
22. What are your plans for the future?
Hopefully, get married and have kids.