Friday, February 3, 2012

Show Us Your Single Life

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is doing her "Show Us Your Life - Singles Version" again.
She has done this several times and as I've done the EH thing (wasn't a fan), I figure this will be the closest thing I'll ever get to internet dating.


So.............................






I'm Jess. Nice to meet you!

No, I am not related to (nor do I actually know) Martina McBride. I just happened to meet her a month ago and liked the picture, lol.



Quick stats:

  • 28
  • Born and raised in Central Florida
  • Promotions Director
  • Single, never married


Things you should know:

  • I love Jesus. I've always been raised in the church and went to a private, Christian school for 13 years. While I've been a Christian since a small child, I've grown more in my faith in the past two years than ever before. If you ever want to chat about the ways I've grown or what I believe, let me know!

  • I *heart* Disney. As a native Central Floridian, I am well-versed in theme parks and I fully fall on the Disney side of things.

  • I love my family and my friends. I've been blessed with some great people in my life who keep me grounded and love me for me!!!

  • I'm known for being sweet and mild.......... and for being Miss Mary Sunshine. That can be true, but I also can be feisty, with a love of well-placed sarcasm.

  • Children are a passion of mine. I eventually want a small herd of my own :)

  • St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is my absolute favorite. Period.




What I'm looking for:

  • A Christian man.
  • A guy with a great sense of humor.
  • A guy who loves children and wants to be a father, someday.
  • Southern gentleman............. or, is at least willing to travel below the Mason-Dixon line so I can visit home :)
  • Someone who isn't too serious.......... I love life, but can sometimes be too serious. I need someone that lightens me up, a little, lol.
  • And, just because this has come up, recently........... smokers and chewers need not apply, lol.


If you're interested or know someone who you think would be, feel free to leave a comment or email me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

No men to share, but how bout an award? I have nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! Happy blogging!!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

maybe you'll find your soul mate ;)