Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Christmas 2011: Riddle Me This, Batman....

 Who is cute enough to drive over two hours, roundtrip, to join for breakfast?

Who is cuddly enough to squeeze and love on for as long as she'll let me?

Who has a Mama that I absolutely adore?


This little girl, that's who...... 



December 29th, I headed a bit to the east to meet up with Britt and her super cute, super cuddly daughter Ella. I was excited on multiple levels.... 1) I hadn't seen Britt since her baby shower like 7 months before.... 2) I wanted to snuggle her sweet little baby.... 3) I knew I'd be the first Blogger to meet Ella and it made me happy, lol.... 4) We were eating at Keke's (we missed you, Lil and Justine!!)

I knew she would be and was, but I just loved seeing what a great mommy Britt has become. Also, I adored getting to know Ella.

After a good long chat and a yummy breakfast, it was time for Mommy to get sleepy Ella home. Not before taking some pictures, of course......






3 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

love those girls!

Justine said...

Oh I'm jealous! :)

LWLH said...

Not only did you get to see Britt AGAIN and totally bloggy blocked us and met Ella first but then you EAT AT KEKE'S?!?!?!!??


Oy vey Jess, oy vey!
Haha...just kidding but I am super jealous.