Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Some Blurbies

I had a doctor appointment today. When the physician's assistant was asking my height, I said, "Five, seven and a half."

She goes, "Seven and a half?"

"Yes."

long pause

I looked over and saw she had typed 7 in the feet category. She was staring at it, quizzically.

I repeated, "FIVE, seven and a half."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I was thinking that you didn't look that tall, but you were sitting, so maybe I was mistaken."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I leave for Memphis on Thursday.

Based off the phone call I had with FD, this afternoon, it should be a very interesting weekend.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am SO excited that 'Bunheads' came back on ABC Family. It's 'Gilmore Girls' and dance wrapped in one.... right up my alley.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am placing a Scentsy order this week. Let me know if you want something!





3 comments:

Jenn @ Lost in the Right Direction said...

I think I might have requested a different physicians assistant at that point lol

Hannah said...

I love Bunheads! It's got the same style banter that Gilmore Girls had and I've been really enjoying it!

Amy Lynn said...

Beyond thrilled about Bunheads! Somehow I had missed the memo but my bestie sent me a text yesterday and I was able to get caught up. :-) how did you like Paris making a cameo this week???